Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Making Progress

So I didn't realize how much more difficult it would be to make post on here once school started lol. School is busy busy busy and it's my last semester so it is no joke of course. All I really need to worry about is these two research papers, Spanish III and English 12. It's not gonna be any fun, writing either one of them, well I might have some fun with the English paper but probably not...

But things are still good... I'm still feeling like I'm on top of the world lol, things haven't really got any better by a whole lot but that's cuz they are pretty good at the moment... and things definitely haven't got any worse.

I'm just filled with zero complaints, and that's rare for anyone to say. Things are coasting along very well. I'm not all jumpy and filled with joy like I was the other day lol but that's cuz I'm just laid back and chillin'.. Being me of course, that's what I'm best at.

Today was pretty fun, after school just hung out with kelsey all day. Went to bdub's with her rents then I took her to meet my mom. Like I said things are just coasting along very well... looking like it will only get better. That's the plan at least lol. I really hope I can go to paoli with her on her b-day saturday... Pops ain't giving me straight answers though.. Being a hater lol. That's my dad for ya...

Well that's all for today... I'm thinkin bout shutting down the myspace but I'm not so sure yet. Guess we will see when the time comes....

-->Alex Richey<--

No comments:

Post a Comment