Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Fourth Blog

I know right... Can't even think of a title for today. Guess there was just nothing interesting enough to sum my day up with. It wasn't anything special... just another day.

I got up out the bed around 10:30 in the a.m. then i got in the shower. Headed out the door bout an hour after gettin up, dropped off my sisters then got the money. Hung out at my mom's place then went back to my dad's and sat there until i went to work at like 4:30... WORK!! was bull shit. I did bad and I got yelled at, guess I deserved it.

I got to see A LOT of friends tonight though, bunch of people ate at the roadhouse tonight, some I was a little more excited to see than others lol.

And ooooooooo maaannnn i got that double tomorrow, oh well, get that bread.

Tomorrow night should be fun though, and sad. Its my 3-anegroes last night at home tomorrow. I'm thinkin we should go out in a good way since they wont be home for a long ass time. F*ckin hate it, all my close homies being gone most of the time.

So I'm just sitting here listening to my Charles Hamilton... Right now I'm on Sonic The Hamilton. This mixtape is fire. Shit all his music is fire.

I don't know why i feel obligated to do this but since i started just a few days ago it feels routine, a prolly wont stop anytime soon and eventually I'll put one in here that is one of my real blogs. like the ones on my myspace, the blogs that blow peoples' minds away.

I'm capable of greatness I know, I've already shown it... just cant bring the beast out all the time.

I NEED SOME INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!

so inspire me...

-->Alex Richey<--

No comments:

Post a Comment